Start Planning Your Best Future Now
It is never too soon to start planning your retirement, the earlier you begin to think about your retirement plan, the better off you will be when that day finally comes. It may sound like common sense, but many put off planning until retirement is right around the corner, losing some precious benefits such as:
- Providing long-term care for your family and their future.
- Tax-free contributions, which are only subject income tax when withdrawn after retirement.
- Bankruptcy protection from creditors.
- A vast selection of retirement plans to choose from.
The key to a successful retirement plan is understanding your current financial situation and predicting what your future needs may be. By planning what you would like to see happen, you can better protect your future and save enough to live the life you see fit. It can be hard to know if what you are saving now will be enough in the future, but when you work with J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, we will make sure your retirement plan is the right one for you.
Your Retirement Services
Every retirement plan is a little different, but every plan has specific requirements outlined by the IRS. Contributions and tax rules vary from one plan to the next, based on your income, the type of plan, and your age. The goal of a financial planner is to help you figure out what plan will be best for you and help you to understand all of your retirement plan choices.
When you work with the professionals you can expect us to:
- Evaluate your present financial situation and determine an overall value for your estate.
- Calculate if withdrawal in one large lump sum or installments is better for your plan.
- Design a budget that will meet your retirement goals.
- Determine what financial plan will best meet your future needs for you and your family.
- Analyze how much you should be putting into your retirement fund now.
- See if you or your small business qualifies for tax credits from the IRA.
- Design a comprehensive retirement plan that can grow and change, just as you do.
In addition to retirement services, we offer accounting services, small business accounting, tax services and more. We proudly serve Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins and other Northern Colorado communities.