Each year, the IRS requires that non-profit organizations submit a variety of forms; ones that can be complicated and confusing. With a list of very specific revenue and expense classifications, the IRS can better determine facts about your Greeley, Fort Collins or Loveland organization. You do not have to go through the process alone when you work with J. Stuart Yeager, CPA. Our goal is to help you handle all of the IRS reporting for you, so you can focus on your business at hand.
If you are starting a non-profit, we can help you prepare all the required documentation. It is absolutely critical that you submit these specific forms below:
- Income statement
- Balance sheet
- Functional expense statement
- Individual program expense statement
- Revenue support schedule
J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, wants to help you. If you are a non-profit organization we will:
- Compile your financial statements.
- Review your financial statements.
- Design and install an effective accounting system.
- Create a payroll schedule.
- Implement payroll tax preparation and deposits.
- Train your accounting personnel.
- File your non-profit status application.
- Provide your business with proper training on effective budgeting and financial usage.
- Prepare and then file your tax forms (990 and 990T).
- File your startup documentation paperwork with the correct federal and state agencies.
A list of all documentation we can help you prepare is as follows:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Employer Identification Number
- By-laws of the Organization
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Names, Addresses, and Resumes of Board Members
- Names and addresses of all Active Members
- Inventory of Assets
- Inventory of Liabilities Rent/Lease Agreements and Contracts
- Revenue and Expense Statements
- Written Reason for Formation and History
- Organization Mission Statement
- Organization Activities, Operations and Programs Documentation
- Financial Support Documentation
- Fund Raising Program Descriptions
- IRS Processing/Filing Fee
In addition to strategic planning for non-profit organizations, we offer several small business accounting services. Contact us for more information.