New Business Formation
Have you ever given thought to owning your own business in Greeley, Fort Collins or Loveland? Opening your dream company is thrilling, but after all the excitement wears off, you must maintain your business plan in order for your business to survive. Our goal, at J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, is to help you maintain that thrill and excitement you feel in the beginning forever, avoiding the pitfalls that will either make or break you when starting your new venture.
Whether you are just thinking about beginning your company or have already put your plans into action, we can help you:
- Create a business plan that defines your marketing, management, and financial plans from the beginning.
- Identify your start-up necessities and possible sources of capital if needed.
- Determine a business structure that fits your desired needs.
- Evaluate your taxes, legal requirements, and operations.
- Select the right accounting plan and software based on your determined budget.
- Create a cash flow budget so you know what you must keep in your business within the first few years of operation.
- Identify billing and collecting procedures, helping to maximize your constant cash flow.
- Determine how to monitor costs effectively.
- Analyze if setting up a home office will lessen your taxes.
- Prepare all required licenses and permits.
- Prepare all files and applications for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Identify payroll taxes so you comply with all employment laws.
- Determine your specific business insurance needs.
- Develop a good partnership agreement.
At J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, we want to see your success by helping your new venture get off to a great start with our business services. Let us help you, starting today!