Estate planning can be complex and expensive when you try to handle it on your own; not to mention the seemingly endless list of affairs and requirements you have to analyze, such as state taxes, appraisal, healthcare concerns, 401 K’s, and cremation costs, just to name a few. It is no wonder that many people have more questions than answers when it comes to their estate and planning for the future.
With J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, we can help answer all your questions and provide you with the confidence you need to know your estate is taken care of, saving your family time, money, and heartache in the future.
How We Can Help You
Each one of our clients at J. Stuart Yeager, CPA, are different, and in order to provide you with the best guidance, it is extremely important to us that we get to know your unique situation. Our goal is to make your estate planning simple by providing recommendations and discussing what will be best for you.
- Define your estate goals.
- Organize your own estate planning team composed of experts who know each industry well (law, finance, and taxes).
- Evaluate your planning options.
- Review and prepare your estate documents including trusts, POA, and health care.
- Decrease expenses generally associated with probate.
- Reduce tax expense at time of death.
- Ensure you have management in case you are ever incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan to ensure your state is effectively managed after death.
- Organize a transfer of estate to your heirs correctly.
- Determine an adequate liquidation of estate covering taxes and expenses.
- Amend plans as you see fit.
We can also help you with your trusts, wills, family partnerships, and leaving money to specific charities. In fact, we offer several financial services like small business accounting, tax planning and retirement planning for clients in Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland and other Northern Colorado communities. If you would like more information, contact us today.